- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Bharatvacation considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
- Bharatvacation or its affiliate partners will not be liable for any Visa rejections and Hotel cancellation policies would still stand as they are.
- Travelers are advised to check that passports are valid and eligible for international travel. Bharatvacation or its affiliates will not be liable for passport being declared ineligible for entry/exit.
- The validity of passports should be at least 6 months from the date of return.
- Handwritten passports will not be considered valid
- Passports must have Barcode
- Passports should not be mutilated or tampered
- Name on passport should match with the name on other documents provided for visa
- Force Majeure: None of the parties shall be responsible for, nor be deemed to be in default on account of, any failure to perform or delay in performance hereunder caused directly or indirectly by any fact beyond supplier’s reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, criminal acts of third parties, embargo, strikes or other labour disputes, work stoppages, riots, civil unrest, fires or acts of government (“Force Majeure”). The Parties shall use their best efforts to avoid, overcome and offset the effects of any cause or potential cause of an event of Force Majeure. Upon cessation of the cause of the Force Majeure, this Agreement shall again become fully operative. However, a Force Majeure event will not relieve either Party of the obligations accrued prior to the occurrence of the Force Majeure. In the case of Force Majeure event persists, either party can terminate this agreement by communicating in writing and losses, if any, would be decided at large.
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to bad weather, ill health, strike, roadblocks, the act of God or any other factor beyond our Control.
- Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in.
- Base category rooms will be provided in all hotels.
- Extra Bed Means extra Mattress.
- A.C will not work in hill stations.
- Heater charges are extra.
- The car may or may not have power windows.
- You need to carry Booking Mail & ID Proof of all individual.
- 50 % of the package amount has to be paid for confirmation. Rest amount can be paid while you are on the trip.
What is the time of check-in and check-out?
Check-in @ 12.00 hrs Check-out: 10.00 hrs
How many meals do you offer?
We offer MAP (Modified American plan): Breakfast +Dinner
What documents shall I carry during my trip?
You need to carry Booking Vouchers & ID Proof of all individual.
How much advance amount is required to confirm the Package?
50 % of the package amount has to be paid for confirmation. Rest amount can be paid while you are on the trip.
How can I pay for my booking?
You can pay by:
- NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer)
- Online from our website Bharatvacation.com/payments
How far in advance should I confirm my Package?
You should confirm the package at least 1 month prior to the visit to remove last day hassle. For a larger group, you should book at least 2 months before the arrival date.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable tour advisor will be handling your queries while on tour
What’s your cancellation policy?
No cancellation after your tour has been confirmed however you have the option to postpone your tour if informed 1 month prior to the tour.
Can the tour be postponed?
Yes, the tour can be postponed but you need to inform our tour executive and send a mail 1 month prior to arrival date.
What health Precautions should I take during my Trip to Hill Stations??
- You should carry warm clothes with you during your tour as temperature change might be great at some time during the year.
- Roads are curved which may cause nausea, therefore, you should keep medications like Avomine that helps reduce it.
- You should consult a doctor or go for a checkup before you proceed with the tour